Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Risks in Life :)

I have seen this post on someone's blog and thought of sharing this. 

it tells about the Risk that guy had taken. Life is all about risks and overcoming your fears... 

So here you go with the post :)

July 2007 was a very happening month in my life.

In the end of June I had been to the US for an onsite assignment.Things did not turn out to be as expected and I returned back home on 3rd July.

When I left the US,I had made up my mind to resign.There seemed to be no other option at that time.

I did not have any job offer in hand.But still,I took a risk and resigned on the 13th of July.

The whole of July went in calculating how to deal with monetary obligations and parallely searching for a job.

Fortunately,the Peoplesoft market was still hot and I posted my resume on monster,jobsahead and naukri.com.

I had started getting calls from the very first day I got back in india.But till the job offer came I was really nervous.I had never been through such a phase before.

Finally on 26th July I did get an offer from IBM.Some other offers followed and I was comfortable again.

But the time,though short was filled with anxiety and nervousness.I would think of how I would deal with the obligations and take care of my family.

By GOD's grace everything went on well and today as I write this post,it has been 2.5 months in the new job.

I dont know how long this would continue,but atleast I am not worried at the moment.

Thank You GOD !!

No comments:

Google Small Search